Newest Booklet and Free Pattern
"Creative Ideas With the Baby Lock Embellisher" is my newest booklet of ideas and photos of projects on the Baby Lock Embellisher Machine.
It was published for the event "Babylock Tech" in St. Louis in August and I am able to offer it for sale now here on my website. It is a 20 page idea book with photo references to my latest work, my first book (The Art of Machine Needle Felting), new project ideas for the Embellisher machine and a free pattern enclosed. To order click on the button below to begin the check-out process. You can use Paypal or any credit card to order.
Since it's launch in October 2010, this book has been shipped all over the world on every continent except Antarctica. It's amazing how many needle felters there are in the world, and new ones joining every day.
Book and CD Price: $39.95
For shipping costs scroll down the page to the Shipping Policy
You can order through Paypal even if you do not have a Paypal account.
Just click on the Buy Now button to begin the checkout process
Finally, a handbook for any needle felting machine owner that needs to learn how to create, maintain, and use their machines to their best advantage. Learn about fibers, fabrics, yarns, tools, replacement parts, not to mention patterns and directions for your own art work.
Some of the highlights of the book are:
- How to use the Embellisher to create different kinds of artwork
- Fabric substrates that are available and how each produces different effects
- Needle sizes available as well as where to get them and when to use them; how to polish your needles to extend the life of them
- Illustrated directions for changing needles, changing needle heads, using your machine
- In depth description of tools, where to get them and how to use them
- In depth presentation of fibers, such as wool, silk, angora, Angelina, bamboo, nylon, etc., their properties, where to get them and when to use
them in your work
- In depth practice with creating samples to learn all that can be done with this machine before beginning the actual projects
- Incorporating yarn through the yarn port and guides- how and when to use it
- Illustrated directions for preparing or mixing fibers with hand carding combs
- Projects included for beginners as well as seasoned needle felting artists
- How to prepare and enlarge patterns for Needle Felted Impressionistic wool paintings
- Finishing techniques for quilters
- Illustrated wet felting tutorial for smoothing the surface of the finished pieces
- Four pages devoted to trouble shooting and problem solving
- Listings of businesses locally and online that stock the tools and supplies listed in this book
- 150 pages of full color print on glossy heavy stock paper
- Includes a CD with copy-ready patterns and photos for better close-up views for the reader
"If you want to take machine embellishing to the next level, then "The Art of Machine Needle Felting" is the perfect reference book. This project based book is loaded with tips, fiber suggestions and notions that will expand your embellishing knowledge. Linda has embraced this art form and through research and personal experimentation, she has developed some wonderful techniques that she is willing to share. Follow her step by step instructions to create Monet inspired masterpieces. She demonstrates the ease of creating landscapes with beautiful foliage and assorted cloud formations and incorporates them into quilted wall hangings. If you've grown tired of punching wool roving and need some inspiration, I strongly suggest "The Art of Machine Needle Felting."
Diane Aholt, Field Education Manager, Babylock USA
Online Store Policies
We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover credit cards through Paypal. You do not have to have
a Paypal account to use this service. Just click on the "Buy Now" button and follow the prompt windows to complete your
order. Pennsylvania residents please include 6% sales tax on your order.
We ship to all states in the US including Alaska, Hawaii and all Military APO, FPO addresses.
We ship internationally to all countries
Domestic Shipping Costs
We charge for shipping, delivery confirmation and packaging only. Choose the option that best suits your needs.
- USPS First Class (up to 3 booklets) - $2.50
- Priority Flat Rate Envelope - $6.00 - 4 or more booklets; 1 book
- USPS Priority Flat Rate Box ($12) for multiple book orders
International Shipping Costs
For the booklets:
We ship Standard International to Mexico and Canada - up to 3 booklets $5.00
4 or more booklets or 1 book $13.00
Everywhere else in the world - up to 3 booklets $10.00
4 or more booklets or 1 book - Priority International Flat Rate Envelope - $18.00
- Contact us for multiple book orders with International shipping
International orders may be subject to customs, tariffs, duty fees or laws unique to the region. Buyer is responsible for these additional charges and may have a longer shipping time frame.
Please call or email Lindah40@dejazz.com or Lindah40@juno.com or call us at 610-385-8868
with any shipping problems or questions you may have.
Failure to receive shipment- All shipping services we use provide tracking numbers sent to the email address given with the order.
If your order is not received within two weeks of shipment contact us and we will put a trace on it.
Lost or damaged shipment - Please contact us at and we will initiate the claims process.
Please contact us within 30 days for item damage or defect issues and they
will be quickly resolved with no additional cost to you. Buyer pays all return shipping for returns not
related to item damage or defect.